Friday, April 3, 2009

Intro

It would appear that I have finally caved in and gotten one of these fancy new online journals all the kids have been raving about. Though my social life is dreadfully uninteresting, I do watch a borderline unhealthy number of movies. So I figured what not keep a log of what I watch every week, use it as a way to practice writing skills and the like. Though I'll try to be professional and not go off on profane tangents like I normally do. That will be tough. So if I don't post something new every week, I'm dead. Alright, let's get started.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm a fan of profane tangents. But that might just be me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to save my piss and vinegar when I come across a movie I really hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, while it's on my mind, have you ever read this guy? http://www.bigempire.com/filthy/archive.html

    ReplyDelete